We Love You

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The devil made me do it!

Sitting at home 2 days before Thanksgiving 11/24/2015 and thinking about my brother, the one who is gone. I suppose there are a lot of things to be thankful for and to discuss regarding my brother Justin. However I am not feeling in that kind of mood. I just miss him and our conversations, laughs, shared moments and glances. While I am thankful to have these things and to have experienced them with him but I find no thankfulness or gratitude towards his absence. He is missed and he is often thought about. I miss you Justin. I used to say "the devil made me do it" as a child when caught being mischievous. These occasions often included Justin as an accomplice. The devil made me do it.

2 comments:

  1. Your heartbreak breaks my heart. Hang tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought of him often, lately. I know you miss him. He is not that far away now but dang a good laugh and conversation would be good.

    ReplyDelete