We Love You

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Another day without my brother

On the 4th of July Justin and I used to go crazy. As kids we would sneak fire crackers and bottle rockets and set them off like we were explosion experts. We loved to blow things up and we tried to do that as much as we could and it seemed so great that there was actually a day set aside to celebrate blowing things up. As adults we kept the tradition alive we had great means which meant bigger and more explosions. Our firework shows became an event that you did not want to miss. I remember 1 year we had bought enough fireworks to blow up a small island. Justin and I spent the day on the 4th building launchers and contraptions to aid us in the show we would have in the evening. Some of my best memories are just chilling with my brother while we made these contraptions. We laughed and theorized about life and remembered times we had had. Mostly though we laughed. I miss laughing with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment